Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The most important technologies in my life

Internet: The internet provides endless amounts of knowledge and is an awesome way to procrastinate from real-life duties.

Macbook Air: My Macbook is light enough to bring everywhere without breaking my neck.

Email: A great way to communicate with people I don't want to talk to.

Text messaging: See above.

Cell phone / smart phone: Phone and internet access wherever I go is always nice.

Electric guitar: Allows me to play my guitar loudly.

Film: Allows the preservation of events. Movies are awesome--except for chick flicks.

Recording devices: Allows for music to be preserved. Music is awesome--except for rap.

Printing press: Allows for books to be produced. Books are awesome--except for Twilight.

Car / motorcycle: Personal transportation has given me the freedom and independence to go where I want to go and to go there faster than necessary.



1 comment:

  1. Email and Text Messaging are amazing when you don't want to talk to people.

    ReplyDelete